Our Extended Warranty for Every Product
Aqua Step comes with a warranty in residential use which covers materials and manufacturing defects. The warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase. In order to make a warranty claim, the original dated invoice, containing a distributor’s stamp must be submitted together with the official Aqua Step complaint form. The warranty is valid for a period of 20/5 years, meaning a percentage depreciation of the product.
What is covered?
- Waterproof warranty: Aqua Step’s unique benefit is that it is 100% waterproof and will not swell, so it’s the only laminate flooring which is suitable for humidity!
- Resistance to stains such as ketchup, red wine, fruit, rubber marks.
- Resistance to fading: Aqua Step contains a UV protectant and will not fade due to sunlight or artificial light.
What is not covered?
- Unsuitable use, eg. outside applications.
- Damage caused by spike heel shoes, grit, the lack of protection of furniture, sand or other abrasive materials.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
- Improper installation.
What is excluded?
Aqua Step only covers the replacement of eventual defective goods and does not cover any labor costs and/or other costs than the Aqua Step floor itself.